Conservation Priorities for the Mojave Desert Network: Informing Mission Protection Strategies in the Wake of Energy Development
The summary for the Conservation Priorities for the Mojave Desert Network: Informing Mission Protection Strategies in the Wake of Energy Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Priorities for the Mojave Desert Network: Informing Mission Protection Strategies in the Wake of Energy Development: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund the "Conservation Priorities for the Mojave Desert Network: Informing Mission Protection Strategies in the Wake of Energy Development" project without competition. A non-competitive task agreement will be issued to Sonoran Institute, Inc., against the CESU cooperative agreement H2370114000; in accordance with the Department of the Interior Policy (505 DM 2).
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Priorities for the Mojave Desert Network: Informing Mission Protection Strategies in the Wake of Energy Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIWASOP12AC11165|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alicia Broner Contract Specialist - Contractor Phone 303-987-6734
National Park Service [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area