Cooperative Agreement for Enhancing Public Health Practice Related to Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. (U01)
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement for Enhancing Public Health Practice Related to Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement for Enhancing Public Health Practice Related to Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. (U01): The purpose of the program is to enhance public health practices related to birth defects and developmental disabilities by (1) promoting the professional development of pediatricians; (2) providing expert guidance on special topics on pediatric research and services; and (3) disseminating to practicing pediatricians information on birth defects, developmental disabilities, and health promotion for children with disabilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement for Enhancing Public Health Practice Related to Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DD-07-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 01, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Dec 08, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 08, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Mar 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). No other applications are solicited.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurements and Grants Office
Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGOTIM@cdc.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2