Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated and State Partnership Marketplaces
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated and State Partnership Marketplaces grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the CMS Consumer Information Insurance Oversight, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated and State Partnership Marketplaces: The Affordable Care Act includes a variety of provisions designed to promote accountability, affordability, quality, and accessibility in the health care system. The Affordable Care Act creates a Health Insurance Marketplace or Marketplace also known as the Affordable Insurance Exchange in each state, that together provide millions of Americans and small employers with access to affordable health insurance coverage. The Marketplace allows individuals, employers, and employees to shop for, select, and enroll in QHPs. The Marketplace also determines individuals eligibility for premium tax credits and cost sharing reductions, as well as helps individuals access other Federal and state health care programs, such as Medicaid and the Childrens Health Insurance Program (CHIP). By providing one-stop shopping, the Marketplace makes purchasing health insurance easi er and more understandable than in the past, and puts greater control and greater choice in the hands of eligible individuals and small employers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated and State Partnership Marketplaces|
|Federal Agency Name:||CMS Consumer Information Insurance Oversight (HHS-OS-OCIIO)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-NAV-14-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2014|
|Posted Date:||June 10th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||June 10th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||July 17th, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 10th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Funding Opportunity Announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated and State Partnership Marketplaces
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated Exchanges
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated and State Partnership...
- • The State Flexibility to Stabilize the Market Grant Program
- • Limited Competition for Affordable Care Act Consumer Assistance Program Grants
- • Limited Competition for Cooperative Agreements to Support Navigators in Federally-facilita...