Cooperative Agreement with Morehouse School of Medicine
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement with Morehouse School of Medicine grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement with Morehouse School of Medicine: To strengthen the nation's capacity to prepare health professionals to serve minority populations and to address the elimination of racial/ethnic health disparities. The ultimate goal is to improve the health status of minorities and disadvantaged people and increase the diversity of the health-related workforce.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement with Morehouse School of Medicine|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OMH-MOREHOUSE-06-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Agreements to Improve the Health Status of Minority Populations|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 01, 2006 To receive consideration, applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Jun 12, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 12, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Recipient: Morehouse School of Medicine.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.Gov Help Desk
1-800-518-4726 email@example.com Grants.Gov Help Desk
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementing Public Health Programs and Strengthening Public Health Capacity in Guatemala ...
- • FY12 National Umbrella Cooperative Agreement Program II (NUCA II Program)
- • FY12 Eliminating Lupus Health Disparities Initiative (ELHDI)
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Eliminating Lupus Health Disparities Initiative (ELHDI)
- • National Umbrella Cooperative Agreement Program
- • HIV/AIDS Health Promotion Education
- • Community-Focused Initiative To Reduce the Burden of Stroke
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project