Cooperative Agreement with the World Health Organization (WHO)
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement with the World Health Organization (WHO) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement with the World Health Organization (WHO): : The cooperative agreement will support the US Government endorsed Global Polio Eradication Initiative, Global Measles Initiative, and the Global Immunization Vision and Strategy, 2006-2015. In particular this agreement will support polio, measles, and other VPD surveillance, global laboratory networks for polio and measles, planning and implementation of supplemental immunization campaigns, strengthening of routine immunization delivery systems and capacities in developing countries. All are critical to achieving globally agreed goals for disease eradication, elimination and reduction. Additionally this agreement may be used to support activities to address other global health priorities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement with the World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP08-801|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jun 04, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jun 04, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 18, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The World Health Organization (WHO) is the only applicant eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2