Cooperative Agreements for Child Welfare Technical Assistance Implementation Centers
The summary for the Cooperative Agreements for Child Welfare Technical Assistance Implementation Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreements for Child Welfare Technical Assistance Implementation Centers: This announces a Modification to the announcement, HHS-2008-ACF-ACYF-CO-0058, published on 05/12/2008. Information under Section I. Funding Opportunity Description; Roles and Responsibilites and Section IV.6 Application and Submission Information Other Submission Requirements has changed. Please refer to the published modification and program announcement for details on the changed information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreements for Child Welfare Technical Assistance Implementation Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-ACYF-CO-0058|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Adoption Opportunities|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 13, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 23, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,050,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,410,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Local Governments Collaborative efforts and interdisciplinary approaches are acceptable. An application from a collaboration must identify a primary applicant responsible for administering the cooperative agreement. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jan ShaferJan.Shafer@acf.hhs.gov
Jan Shafer [Jan.Shafer@acf.hhs.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Center for Adoption Competent Mental Health Services
- • National Center for Enhanced Post-Adoption Support
- • AdoptUSKids
- • Quality Improvement Center: Engaging Youth in Finding Permanency
- • National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Courts
- • Adoption Opportunities: Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care S...
- • National Resource Center for Adoption
- • National Quality Improvement Center on the Representation of Children in the Child Welfare...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population