Cooperative Sewer System Management with Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District
The summary for the Cooperative Sewer System Management with Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Sewer System Management with Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District: This Agreement with the Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District (SMCSD), a local government agency and sole utility provider of sanitary sewage treatment to the National Park Service (NPS) and NPS tenants in southern Marin County, would provide skilled technical assistance and emergency â¿¿mutual aidâ¿ type response capabilities to NPS, improving the management and operation of the NPS sewer collection system. The SMCSD sewer treatment plant was developed on federal lands formerly managed by the U.S. Army and now administered by the NPS as part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. SMCSD is a local government agency solely authorized by the State of California to provide sanitary sewer treatment services to customers in the City of Sausalito and certain portions of unincorporated Marin County, including NPS lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Sewer System Management with Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00581|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 25th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 25th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 12th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 12th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 12th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...