Coordinating Center for Research and Training to Promote the Health of People with Developmental and Other Disabilities
The summary for the Coordinating Center for Research and Training to Promote the Health of People with Developmental and Other Disabilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coordinating Center for Research and Training to Promote the Health of People with Developmental and Other Disabilities: The purpose of this FOA is to solicit applications aimed at strengthening the nation's capacity to carry out public health activities in the areas of birth defects, developmental disabilities, and disability and health. The objectives are to: (1) Establish a coordinating center for conducting and coordinating research; (2) Promote the health and well being of children and adults with disabilities and their families; (3) Conduct research in support of NCBDDD priorities; (4) Train health and public health professionals; (5) Communicate and disseminate information with and for stakeholders and other audiences; and (6) Evaluate and report on findings.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coordinating Center for Research and Training to Promote the Health of People with Developmental and Other Disabilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DD-12-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities - Prevention and Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 21, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 21, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 01, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 20, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/...
- • Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- • Reaching Healthcare Professionals in the Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- • Reaching Healthcare Professionals in the Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders th...
- • Promoting Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness and Prevention
- • Surveillance of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs) and Other Birth Defects in Low and Middle Incom...
- • Increase Awareness of Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia (ACD) Among Health Care Providers
- • Utilizing Existing Birth Defects Surveillance Programs to Include Surveillance Data on Sti...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2