Costs Medical Practices Incur Ordering, Storing, and Delivering Vaccines to Adult Patients: Does Reimbursement Cover Costs
The summary for the Costs Medical Practices Incur Ordering, Storing, and Delivering Vaccines to Adult Patients: Does Reimbursement Cover Costs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Costs Medical Practices Incur Ordering, Storing, and Delivering Vaccines to Adult Patients: Does Reimbursement Cover Costs: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits cooperative agreement applications from applicant organizations that will expand and advance our understanding of the costs medical providers incur in the course of ordering, storing, and delivering vaccines recommended for adult patients, and the ability of providers to recoup their costs from Medicare and private insurers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Costs Medical Practices Incur Ordering, Storing, and Delivering Vaccines to Adult Patients: Does Reimbursement Cover Costs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-IP-07-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 09, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 07, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 07, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 09, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- You may submit an application(s) if your organization has any of the following characteristics: . Public nonprofit organizations . Private nonprofit organizations . Small, minority, and women-owned businesses . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions . Hospitals . Community-based organizations . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized Indian tribal governments . Indian /Native American Tribal Government (Federally Recognized) . Indian/Native American Tribal Government (Other than Federally Recognized) . Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organizations . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If you are applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, you must provide a letter from the state or local government as documentation of your status. Attach this documentation behind the first page of your application form or for electronic applications, use a PDF file and attach as "Other Documents" and label as appropriate.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGA...
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2