Costs to Private Provider Participation in Immunization Information Systems (IIS)
The summary for the Costs to Private Provider Participation in Immunization Information Systems (IIS) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Costs to Private Provider Participation in Immunization Information Systems (IIS): CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Costs to Private Provider Participation in Immunization Information Systems (IIS)." $200,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund approximately 1 award. NIP is soliciting investigator-initiated research that will quantify the cost to private providers of implementing and participating in immunization information systems (IISs). This study will examine 1) how providers use IISs; 2) how providers interact with state/ local health departments; and 3) the costs associated with each of these activities. Findings will be used to develop strategies for reducing IIS net costs to providers, with the goal to encourage provider participation in IISss. The earliest anticipated start date is September 15, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Costs to Private Provider Participation in Immunization Information Systems (IIS)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP06-009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Feb 15, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Feb 15, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Mar 24, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org Procurement and Grants Office, Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGA...
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2