Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment
The summary for the Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment: Under Management and Lease Agreement number 1-07-10-L-1577 the Town of Coulee City manages Reclamation land to provide recreation opportunities for the public. The city has been the managing partner for this park since 2001 with the agreement being established for 25 years. As the city is the managing partner this agreement will be awarded without competition to allow the town to upgrade the aging infrastructure of the park to address health and safety concerns at the park and address accessibility standards that have not been met. This Community Park Accessibility Project will include upgrades to the sewer, water and electrical systems at the park as well as implement a new park layout which will include new amenities developed for the park. Reclamation did not solicit full and open competition for this award based on the following criteria: 22.214.171.124.4. Unique Qualifications The town of Coulee City manages the Coulee City Community Park for the Bureau of Reclamation under contract number 1-07-10-L-1577. The city has been the managing partner for this park since 2001 and was established for 25 years. As the city is the managing partner this agreement will be awarded without competition to allow the town to upgrade the aging infrastructure of the park to address health and safety concerns at the park and address accessibility standards that have not been met.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Regional Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-PN-19-N002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 11th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 11th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 28th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 28th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 11th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 28th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nathan T Moeller
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance
- • Willow Bay Recreation Area Operation and Maintenance
- • Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area
- • Contra Loma North Shore Improvement Project
- • Design and Engineering at Lake Cachuma Reservoir Recreation Area
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Cascade State Park
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Owyhee and Unity Reservoir
- • Accessibility Improvements at American Falls Reservoir
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects