Cow Creek Watershed Anadromous Fish Passage Assessment and Prioritization for Remediation Project
The summary for the Cow Creek Watershed Anadromous Fish Passage Assessment and Prioritization for Remediation Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cow Creek Watershed Anadromous Fish Passage Assessment and Prioritization for Remediation Project: Funding is available through the USFWS AFRP to complete the Cow Creek WatershedAnadromous Fish Passage Assessment and Prioritization for Remediation Project.The funded project will include anadromous fish passage barrier and condition mapping,classification, and developing restoration priorities in the Cow Creek watershed innorthern California. Cow Creek is a tributary to the Upper Sacramento River nearMillville, CA, in Shasta County.In addition to inventorying barriers, this project will locate and catalog diversions by typeand identify anadromous fish passage and screen improvement opportunities fordiversions in the watershed below natural barriers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cow Creek Watershed Anadromous Fish Passage Assessment and Prioritization for Remediation Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AFRP-N11-02|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement (CVPI) Anadromous Fish Restoration Program (AFRP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 15, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 27, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to those institutions, organizations or individuals with a background in fish passage and fish screen analyses, and GIS map and database creation/management. * Applications from federal agencies or employees of federal agencies cannot be considered. * The applicant shall be fully capable, qualified, insured, and licensed as required to provide these services.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brenda Olson Fish Biologist Phone 530-527-3043
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementation of the North Fork Battle Creek Barrier Modification and Fish Passage Improv...
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2
- • Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation
- • Additional environmental compliance tasks at DCID
- • Merced River Ranch Floodplain Restoration, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Channel Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Floodplain Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)