Creating Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using E
The summary for the Creating Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using E grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Creating Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using E: This project is a modification to an already existing agreement (P15AC01470)This project continues modeling from the NCR FY18 Ecological Integrity Assessment project that was implemented at the landscape level. The Cooperator will integrate ground-based field information into the model to improve its applicability for developing park adaptation strategies. They will implement the following 4 parts:1. HCCVI Upgrade2. Landscape Connectivity Review3. Breeding Bird data4. Developing Park Habitat--Specific Adaptation StrategiesThe Cooperator will provide a report that summarizes forest integrity and resilience across the parks and the adaptation strategies needed to maintain or enhance forest resilience based on climate and non-climate stressors to forest ecosystems and opportunities to enhance landscape connectivity.
|Federal Grant Title:||Creating Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using E|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00451|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 9th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 9th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 8th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$90,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$90,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 31st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under a already competed Cooperative Agreement with NatureServe.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LaQuita R Palmer
Grants Management Specialist
This is a Notice of Intent Only.
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...