Creating Dementia Capable, Sustainable Service Systems For Persons With Dementia And Their Family Caregivers
The summary for the Creating Dementia Capable, Sustainable Service Systems For Persons With Dementia And Their Family Caregivers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Creating Dementia Capable, Sustainable Service Systems For Persons With Dementia And Their Family Caregivers: The Administration on Aging (AoA) will award approximately $2.6 million in competitive cooperative agreements to State Units on Aging through this initial Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled: Creating Dementia Capable, Sustainable Service Systems for Persons with Dementia and their Family Caregivers. This new funding opportunity will award cooperative agreements to 4 to 7 successful applicants that agree to implement and sustain a dementia capable service system as described in this Program Announcement. The funding period is 3 years, with an anticipated start date of September 30, 2011. Cooperative agreement amounts are expected to range from $370,000 to $1,000,000 for each 3 year grant. Awards will be fully funded for the 3 year grant period.
|Federal Grant Title:||Creating Dementia Capable, Sustainable Service Systems For Persons With Dementia And Their Family Caregivers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2011-AOA-DS-1114|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 09, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 09, 2011|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$370,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a limited competition Program Announcement. The competition is limited to State Units on Aging.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rebecca MannRebecca.Mann@aoa.hhs.gov
Grants Policy [Rebecca.Mann@aoa.hhs.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia-...
- • Alzheimers's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia...
- • Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program: Dementia Capability for Persons with Alzh...
- • Creating and Sustaining Dementia-Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and thei...
- • : Alzheimers Disease Supportive Services Program: Evidence-Based Intervention Programs to ...
- • Alzheimers Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program
- • Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program
- • Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States Program
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...