Crossroads Region of El Camino real de los Tejas National Historic Trail: An Ethnographic Assessment and Related Activities
The summary for the Crossroads Region of El Camino real de los Tejas National Historic Trail: An Ethnographic Assessment and Related Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Crossroads Region of El Camino real de los Tejas National Historic Trail: An Ethnographic Assessment and Related Activities: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This funding announcement is not a request for applications or proposals. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intent to award a non-competitive Task Agreement under Cooperative Agreement No. P13AC01283 in accordance with Department of Interior, 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. The objective of this agreement is to coordinate the efforts of multiple partners to conduct the ethnographic assessment, including: Cane River Creole National Historical Park, National Trails Intermountain Region, NPS, Louisiana Creole Heritage Center, Louisiana Folklife Center, Stephen F. Austin State University and Northwestern State University of Louisiana. Please see attached Full Announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Crossroads Region of El Camino real de los Tejas National Historic Trail: An Ethnographic Assessment and Related Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-14-CARI-53217|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Heritage Area Federal Financial Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 9, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 9, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 13, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$26,900|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a Notice of Intent to award single source to the Cane River National Heritage Area, Inc.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area
- • FY Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage
- • National Aviation Heritage Area- AVIA
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area Manag...
- • Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
- • Wheeling National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Heritage Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...