Cypress Branch Dam Removal, Millington MD, Hurricane Sandy
The summary for the Cypress Branch Dam Removal, Millington MD, Hurricane Sandy grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cypress Branch Dam Removal, Millington MD, Hurricane Sandy: This is an announcement for issuing a single source financial assistance award to American Rivers, Inc. based in Washington, DC. This announcement is for notification purposes only. The intent of the award is to remove the Cypress Branch Dam. The removal of the dam will restore the impounded area of Cypress Branch and riparian habitat, provide fish passage, increase flood resiliency, reduce downstream flood impacts and increase public safety. This project meets Department of the Interior conservation priority #1. This award is issued to provide financial assistance to collaboratively-developed priority projects in Hurricane Sandy disaster areas that will restore environmental resources and reduce flood hazards through collaborative efforts with local communities. This dam removal will also restore ecosystem function, provide fish and wildlife habitat and provide fish passage.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cypress Branch Dam Removal, Millington MD, Hurricane Sandy|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00227|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 31st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 31st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$430,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$430,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 31st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Specialist Arnold Zinan 413 253 8528
- Similar Government Grants
- • Monitoring Prime Hook NWR, Tidal Marsh Restoration, Hurricane Sandy
- • Coonamesset River Restoration ; Hurricane Sandy
- • Swan Cove Pool Restoration; Chincoteague NWR; Hurricane Sandy
- • Bloede Dam; Monitoring and Assessment of the Dam Removal; Hurricane Sandy
- • Fish Passage Monitoring at Bradford and White Rock Dam Removal Sites; Hurricane Sandy Resi...
- • Shady Lea Mill Pond Dam Removal, Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief
- • Increase Resiliency of Beach Habitats, Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief
- • Increase Resilience of Beach Habitat at Pierce's Point, Reeds and Moore's Beach; New Jerse...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research