D.5 University Leadership Initiative
The summary for the D.5 University Leadership Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NASA Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
D.5 University Leadership Initiative: Amendment 2 to the NASA ARMD Research Opportunities in Aeronautics (ROA) 2016 NRA has been posted on the NSPIRES site. This release includes a topic in Appendix D.5 in support of the University Leadership Initiative. This initiative allows universities and university-led partnerships to provide strategic leadership that advances ARMD's research objectives and promotes education of the next generation of engineers. Proposers will identify technical challenges and research activities that will contribute to the six strategic thrusts provided in the ARMD Strategic Implementation Plan. Specifically, this solicitation is seeking proposals for work in six topic areas corresponding to the six ARMD strategic thrusts. NOIs are due May 5, 2016 and Step-A proposals are due June 7, 2016.
|Federal Grant Title:||D.5 University Leadership Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||NASA Headquarters|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NNH16ZEA001N-ULI|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 7, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 7, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 25, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 25, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 21, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the following link to see the full text of the announcement for this funding opportunity.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance, contact:
Grants.gov Contact Center
NASA points of contact:
NRA Manager: Richard Barhydt
Written responses will be posted on the solicitation website.
Direct questions about this funding announcement to:
NASA Headquarters 202-358-0302
- More Grants from the NASA Headquarters
- • ROSES 2020: Extreme Precision Radial Velocity Foundation Science
- • University Student Research Challenge
- • Use of the Nasa Physical Sciences Informatics System Appendix G
- • ROSES 2020: Citizen Science Seed Funding Program
- • ROSES 2020: Heliophysics Flight Opportunities Studies