Data Warehouse for Air Quality Modeling in the Oil & Gas Region
The summary for the Data Warehouse for Air Quality Modeling in the Oil & Gas Region grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Data Warehouse for Air Quality Modeling in the Oil & Gas Region: This project provides funding for a collaborative developed data warehouse for air quality modeling in the oil and gas region of Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado. This project will be issued as a task agreement, on a non competitive basis to Colorado State University under an existing Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit Cooperative Agreement No. H2370094000. This is a notice of intent and non competitive award in accordance with Department of Interior Policy, Department Manual 505DM2.
|Federal Grant Title:||Data Warehouse for Air Quality Modeling in the Oil & Gas Region|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIWASOP11AT70995|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 12, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$215,850|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$215,850|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Robert Dobson Contract Specialist Phone 303-987-6988
National Park Service [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...