Deployment of PTTs on Golden Eagles in NM
The summary for the Deployment of PTTs on Golden Eagles in NM grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Deployment of PTTs on Golden Eagles in NM: This announcement is for the continuation of a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) Region 2 Fiscal Year 2011 project addressing the conservation of birds (USFWS Birds of Conservation Concern 2008; USFWS Birds of Management Concern 2011), and is not a request for proposals. This project will continue a cooperative effort between the USFWS Division of Migratory Birds, The Bureau of Land Management, and three Native American Tribes. USFWS Region 2 provides this notice of its intent to make a single source amendment to an existing agreement between the USFWS and Eagle Environmental, Inc. (EEI) in the amount of $24,919 to continue the deployment of satellite transmitters on nestling Golden Eagles into the 2012 breeding season. This project was initiated in 2010, with goals of monitoring movement patterns of Golden Eagles during the first several years of their lives, estimating long-term survival rates, and determining causes of mortality of Golden Eagles in the Southwest. The USFWS Division of Migratory Birds determined that this funding opportunity meets single source criteria under Department policy [505 DM 2.14 B 2 (Continuation) and B 4 (Unique Qualifications)] and will be awarded without competition. EEI is uniquely qualified to conduct this activity in this part of USFWS Regions 2 and 6 due to many years of studying Golden Eagles in the Four Corners area of Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico, including deployment of satellite transmitters on Golden Eagles, and due to the long-term cooperative relationship that EEI has forged with the three tribes cooperating in this study. This is not a request for competitive quotes; the intent of this Notice is for informational purposes only. There is no full announcement associated with this notice of single source award.
|Federal Grant Title:||Deployment of PTTs on Golden Eagles in NM|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R2MB-FY11-03|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The USFWS Division of Migratory Birds determined that this funding opportunity meets single source criteria under Department policy [505 DM 2.14 B 2 (Continuation) and B 4 (Unique Qualifications)] and will be awarded to Eagle Environmental, Inc. without competition. This is not a request for applications.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- William Howe Regional Nongame Coordinator Phone 505-248-6875
Nongame Project Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation
- • Outreach and Communication for Migratory Bird Conservation in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta, A...
- • Western Canada Cooperative Banding Program
- • Migratory Bird Project Support: Monitoring, Assessment, Conservation
- • Migratory Bird Project Support: Monitoring, Assessment, Conservation of Red Knots
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)