Develop Local on the Ground Adaptation Strategies for Federally listed Terrestrial Threatened and Endangered Species
The summary for the Develop Local on the Ground Adaptation Strategies for Federally listed Terrestrial Threatened and Endangered Species grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Develop Local on the Ground Adaptation Strategies for Federally listed Terrestrial Threatened and Endangered Species: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE AND THERE IS NO FULL ANNOUCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE. This is a Notice of Intent to award a cooperative agreement between the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service(FWS)and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. The goal of this project will be to holistically look at the Florida Keys and develop local on the ground adaptation strategies for federally listed terrestrial threatened and endangered species that can be used by managers to make better informed proactive decisions. The second piece of this project will develop a spatial database to track prescribed burns conducted in Florida. The third piece of this project will conduct a CLIP-like process in the marine environment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Develop Local on the Ground Adaptation Strategies for Federally listed Terrestrial Threatened and Endangered Species|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00464|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 22nd, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 22nd, 2016|
|Posted Date:||September 16th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 16th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||October 16th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$280,879|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 16th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contract Specialist Artela Jacobs 404-679-7197
- Similar Government Grants
- • Controlling certain invasive aquatic species in Arizona and New Mexico
- • Cooperative Data Collection, Management, Analysis, and Manuscript Writing for Publications...
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • The Breeding Ecology of Aleutian Terns in the Kodiak Archipelago
- • Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units
- • Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- • Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)