Develop an Indiana bat species action plan for Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The summary for the Develop an Indiana bat species action plan for Great Smoky Mountains National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Develop an Indiana bat species action plan for Great Smoky Mountains National Park: The primary objective of this project is to develop an Indiana bat species action plan that will aid GRSM managers in conserving Indiana bats while still completing necessary management, maintenance and recreational activities in and near their habitat.
|Federal Grant Title:||Develop an Indiana bat species action plan for Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00254|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 30, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Aug 31, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition, under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00882 with the University of Tennessee, a partner under the Southern Appalachian Mountains Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, for a project titled; Develop an Indiana bat species action plan for Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Straka, 865-436-1217
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...