Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution
The summary for the Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution: The purpose of this Cooperative Agreement is to develop and produce an animated map video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution for the Cowpens National Battlefield Visitor Center to detail revolutionary battles and troop movements. This interpretive media will provide the public a better understanding of the scope of the campaign and its impact on the war.
|Federal Grant Title:||Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00506|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 13th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 13th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 13th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service intention to award a single source justified Cooperative Agreement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Alison Smith 4045075754
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area