Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources
The summary for the Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources: he original 2016-17 Statement of Work and Modification 01 covered cultural resource surveys and model development on 1,940 acres of the Valles Caldera National Preserveâ¿¿s South Mountain region. This modification increases the acreage for the field survey work by 9,336 acres in the Northwest Rim area of the Preserve, the Valle Grande, El Cajete and Redondo Meadows, and a small portion of forests near the VC02 and VC04 roads (see map below). This modification also includes the added effort to include these expanded data sets into the landscape model being developed. Original time lines (2016-2019) and deliverable products and reports are extended to 2016-2020. Details of the objectives, activities, staffing, schedule, deliverables, and cost estimates of this modification are provided in the attached Statement of Work.
|Federal Grant Title:||Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00666|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 15th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 15th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 28th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$439,999|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$439,999|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 15th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...