Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control
The summary for the Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control. Approximately $383,898 is available to fund one award to a college, university, technical school, research institution, hospital, community-based organization, faith-based organization, public or private nonprofit or for profit organization, state or local government. The purpose of the program is to determine and respond to the training, information, education, research, surveillance, program implementation, and evaluation needs required to build or expand public health injury prevention and control capacity at the State and territorial level. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03098|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2003 The application must be received at|
|Posted Date:||Jul 02, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 29, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 29, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Nash, Elizabeth
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2