Development of a Novel, Statistically Valid Methodology for Corridor Identification for National Park Service Biological Resources Projects
The summary for the Development of a Novel, Statistically Valid Methodology for Corridor Identification for National Park Service Biological Resources Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development of a Novel, Statistically Valid Methodology for Corridor Identification for National Park Service Biological Resources Projects: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund the "Development of a novel, statistically valid methodology for corridor identification for National Park Service Biological Resources Projects" project without competition. A non-competitive task agreement will be issued to Colorado State University, against the CESU cooperative agreement H2370094000; in accordance with the Department of the Interior Policy (505 DM 2).
|Federal Grant Title:||Development of a Novel, Statistically Valid Methodology for Corridor Identification for National Park Service Biological Resources Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIWASOP12AC11099|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 31, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 31, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 02, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alicia Broner Contract Specialist - Contractor Phone 303-987-6734
National Park Service [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...