Diagnosis and Management of Severe Febrile Illness
The summary for the Diagnosis and Management of Severe Febrile Illness grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Diagnosis and Management of Severe Febrile Illness: This draft RFA is soliciting comments/questions and constructive criticism from potential applicants. This is a draft revision of a previously issued RFA No. USAID-TANZANIA-10-008-RFA. This draft provides an opportunity for potential applicants to air any queries to elaborate the intent of the RFA. In addition to this draft RFA, interested parties will be invited to participate in a conference which may be attended by members of the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare to further elaborate the project's scope and purpose. Venue for this conference will be determined based on the number of participants who express interest in attending. To be held September 15, 2010, in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Please register your intent to participate in the conference by contacting Agnes Ng'anga (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to Kenneth P. LuePhang (email@example.com) not later than September 05, 2010. Attendees are expected to cover their own cost to participate in the conference.
|Federal Grant Title:||Diagnosis and Management of Severe Febrile Illness|
|Federal Agency Name:||Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USAID-TANZANIA-10-010-RFA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 01, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 01, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$24,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$24,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$24,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any registered, non governmental organization, either for profit or not for profit.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Samuel Kiranga Grantor Phone 2668503
Acquisition Specialist [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam
- • Request for Information - USAID/Tanzania Community Social Welfare System Strengthening Pro...
- • Resilient Natural Resources Governance
- • Sustainable Access for Expanded Voluntary Medical Male circumcision (VMMC) Services (SAFE)
- • Women's Empowerment Activity
- • Tanzania Improved Nutrition for Better Life