Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Living with HIV/AIDS
The summary for the Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Living with HIV/AIDS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Living with HIV/AIDS: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Living with HIV/AIDS. $350,000 will be available in FY2005 to fund eleven agencies. The purpose of the program is to diffuse the PfH intervention to health care professionals, and other public or private medical facilities, that provide services to HIV-positive persons through national training and technical assistance for planning, implementation, and evaluation of PfH. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Living with HIV/AIDS|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA068|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 08, 2005 Letter of Intent (LOI) Deadline: Jul|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Sep 07, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||11|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may only be submitted by academic medical centers meeting the requirements listed within the full announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Increasing PrEP Use Among Disproportionately Affected Populations in the United States
- • Implementation Research on Telehealth Strategies to Support Retention in Care and Treatmen...
- • PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices
- • Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence
- • Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- • Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2