Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: National Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Model Systems Data Center
The summary for the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: National Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Model Systems Data Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: National Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Model Systems Data Center: The Administrator of the Administration for Community Living establishes a priority for the funding of a National Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Model Systems Data Center that advances medical rehabilitation by increasing the rigor and efficiency of scientific efforts to longitudinally assess the experience of individuals with SCI. This Data Center must maintain the national longitudinal database for data submitted by each of the SCI Model Systems Centers. This Data Center must also ensure collection of high quality data and support rigorous research by the model system centers by monitoring data quality, providing training in collecting SCI Model Systems data, and providing methodological consultation to these centers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: National Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Model Systems Data Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2016-ACL-NIDILRR-DP-0146|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ACL National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 23, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 23, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 24, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 22, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$662,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$662,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$662,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Independent school districts
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
City or township governments
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- States; public or private agencies, including for-profit organizations; public or private organizations, including for-profit organizations, IHEs; and Indian tribes and tribal organizations.
Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Marlene Spencer
Administration for Community Living 202-795-7360
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program