The summary for the Dispatch Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Dispatch Services: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is in accordance with 505 DM 2.12 and it is being issued to provide notice of the National Park Service's intent to award a non-competitive modification to an existing cooperative agreement to Val Verde County Sheriff's Office to provide dispatch services to Amistad National Recreation Area, Del Rio, TX.
|Federal Grant Title:||Dispatch Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPSNOIAMIS1600035-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 25th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 25th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 15th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 15th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 24th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 15th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is in accordance with 505 DM 2.12 and it is being issued to provide notice of the National Park Service's intent to award a non-competitive modification to an existing cooperative agreement to Val Verde County Sheriff's Office to provide dispatch services to Amistad National Recreation Area, Del Rio, TX.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Trish Fresquez-Hernandez
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...