Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health (R01)
The summary for the Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages investigators to submit research grant applications that will identify, develop, test, evaluate and/or refine strategies to disseminate and implement evidence-based practices (e.g. behavioral interventions; prevention, early detection, diagnostic, treatment and disease management interventions; quality improvement programs) into public health, clinical practice, and community settings. In addition, studies to advance dissemination and implementation research methods and measures are encouraged.
|Federal Grant Title:||Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-238|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||322204, 322196, 322206, 322194, 322192, 322205, 322203, 322195, 322200, 322207, 322197, 322202, 322208, 322191, 322199, 322198, 322193, 322190, 322201, 322189, 322171|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Oral Diseases and Disorders Research; Human Genome Research; Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders; Research and Training in Complementary and Integrative Health; National Center on Sleep Disorders Research; Mental Health Research Grants; Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; Minority Health and Health Disparities Research; Nursing Research; Cancer Control; Cardiovascular Diseases Research; Lung Diseases Research; Blood Diseases and Resources Research; Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders; Allergy and Infectious Diseases Research; Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research; Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research; Aging Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 7, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 7, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Private institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Special district governments
City or township governments
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...