Doctoral Dissertation Research Grant (DDRG)
The summary for the Doctoral Dissertation Research Grant (DDRG) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Doctoral Dissertation Research Grant (DDRG): The purpose of the EDSRG program is to enable doctoral students enrolled at accredited institutions of higher education recognized by the U.S. Department of Education to cultivate their research skills through the preparation of research manuscripts that focus on policy-relevant housing and urban development issues.
|Federal Grant Title:||Doctoral Dissertation Research Grant (DDRG)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-4950-N-07|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Doctoral Dissertation Research Grants 14.517 Early Doctoral Student Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2005 NO CHANGE HAS OCCURED IN THE APPLICA|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2005|
|Creation Date:||May 12, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 08, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are accredited institutions of higher education recognized by the U.S. Department of Education that sponsor doctoral students who meet the following program requirements: a. Early Doctoral Student Research Grant Program. Doctoral students applying for funding under this program must meet the following requirements: (1) Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (recipient of an Alien Registration Recipient Card-Form I-551, commonly referred to as a Green Card) currently enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited doctoral program; (2) Have a major or concentration within a field related to housing and urban development; (3) Have not taken the preliminary/comprehensive examinations; (4) Completed at least two semesters or three terms of a doctoral studies program (depending on the course structure of the institution); (5) Have an assigned faculty advisor to supervise the research manuscript; (6) Submit a letter of support from the assigned faculty advisor in the doctoral students department; and (7) Provide a support letter from the institution. This support may not replace support or assistance the institution would otherwise provide to the student.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yorkshire, Dorthera, Program Analyst, Phone 202-708-0667 ext4336, Fax 202-708-0531, Email Dorthera_Yorkshire@hud.gov Dorthera_Yorkshire@hud.gov Yorkshire, Dorthera
- More Grants from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- • 2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability
- • Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)
- • Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disab...
- • Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal
- • Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program