Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
The summary for the Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study: This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the Saginaw County Public Works Commission (SCPWC) without competition under justification 505DM 2.14.B.(4) for a survey and drainage study of the Eastwood Drain in Saginaw County Michigan. Competition is not practical as SCPWC is uniquely qualified as they are the local governmental agency with the legal authority to conduct work within county drains in Saginaw County. They have extensive experience in survey, design, and engineering of county drainage system. Competition for this award is not practical because SCPWC is the local governmental agency with the authority to conduct work on county drains, they have access easements on all county drain owned land. The Service will be substantially involved: 1. Provide all Service owned land survey files for the Eastwood Drain within the boundary of Shiawassee NWR. 2. Collaborate with SCPWC and their engineering and survey staff to interpret the results of the off-Refuge portion of the Eastwood drain land survey, and collaborate on any re-routing design plans that will result in the abandonment of the Refuge portion of the Eastwood drain. 3. Attend an in-person meeting with SCPWC and private landowners within the Eastwood Drainage district to discuss alternatives for re-routing the current Eastwood Drain and abandoning the portion of the drain that runs through the Refuge.
|Federal Grant Title:||Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00313|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the Saginaw County Public Works Commission under justification 505DM 2.14.B.(4).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Wildlife Biologist Eric Dunton 989-777-5930 ext. 103
Eastwood Drain Survey & Drainage Study
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
- • Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)