Ebola Biosafety and Infectious Disease Response Training (UH4)
The summary for the Ebola Biosafety and Infectious Disease Response Training (UH4) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ebola Biosafety and Infectious Disease Response Training (UH4): The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Worker Training Program (WTP) invites applications for cooperative agreements to support the development and implementation of occupational safety and health and infection control training programs for workers who may be at risk during infectious disease outbreaks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ebola Biosafety and Infectious Disease Response Training (UH4)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-ES-15-018|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||NIEHS Hazardous Waste Worker Health and Safety Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 21, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 21, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Nov 21, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • SBIR E-Learning for HAZMAT and Emergency Response (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Hazardous Materials Worker Health and Safety Training (U45 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • HAZMAT Training at DOE Nuclear Weapons Complex (UH4 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • SBIR E-learning for HAZMAT and Emergency Response (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Hazardous Materials Worker Health and Safety Training
- • Hazmat Training at Doe Nuclear Weapons Complex
- • SBIR E-learning for HAZMAT and Emergency Response (SBIR [R43/R44])
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...