Ecological Health Assessment for Reclamation Managed Reservoirs
The summary for the Ecological Health Assessment for Reclamation Managed Reservoirs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ecological Health Assessment for Reclamation Managed Reservoirs: The proposed research, developing and applying an ecological health assessment (EHA) for reservoirs, will play an important role in identifying a balance between water management, habitat requirements for fishes and environmental health. This research is also matched with a priority area of the Science and Technology Program emphasizing climate impacts because of the potential to recognize fluctuation of hydrologic and thermal regimes that could be due to climate change.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ecological Health Assessment for Reclamation Managed Reservoirs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SS0003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 13, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 13, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Feb 27, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Feb 27, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Apr 12, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$14,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$14,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Reclamation's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melinda Ritacco Financial Assistance Specialist Phone 208-378-5103
- Similar Government Grants
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Wyoming
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Cascade Conservation Implementation
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region
- • Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance
- • Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Anaconda Inspection Station
- • Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Early detection Monitoring Project
- • Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring
- • Upper Salmon Basin Stream Rehabilitation Project Planning