Economics of Prevention (R21)
The summary for the Economics of Prevention (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Economics of Prevention (R21): Purpose. This FOA solicits R21 applications for research to conduct economic analyses of prevention and health. Applications must be responsive to one of four topic areas that target research that addresses costs of health care, benefits to the health care system and other sectors of the economy and cost-effectiveness all within the context of prevention and health. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the R21 award mechanism Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Approximately $1.2M has been set aside to fund approximately 6 research grants, contingent upon receiving scientifically meritorious proposals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Economics of Prevention (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-RM-10-015|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Trans-NIH Research Support|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 26, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 26, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 13, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 13, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 26, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Discovery of the Genetic Basis of Childhood Cancers and of Structural Birth Defects: Gabri...
- • Multisite Clinical Center Common Fund Acute to Chronic Pain Signatures Program: Acute Peri...
- • Pilot Projects Investigating Understudied G Protein-Coupled Receptors, Ion Channels, and P...
- • Service Network Hub for Cryoelectron Tomography (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Service Centers for Cryoelectron Tomography (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Using Metabolomics to Investigate Biological Pathways and Networks (R01)
- • Assay Development for High Throughput Molecular Screening (R21)
- • Membrane Protein Production and Structure Determination (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...