Education Research in Sleep Health and Sleep-Circadian Biology (R25)
The summary for the Education Research in Sleep Health and Sleep-Circadian Biology (R25) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Education Research in Sleep Health and Sleep-Circadian Biology (R25): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) invites the submission of Education Research (R25) grant applications focused on scientific advances in sleep health and circadian and sleep biology.Proposed projects may include the development of innovative education tools, platforms and programs that will transfer health information and scientific advances in sleep and circadian biology to research scientists, health care providers, educators from diverse disciplines, and to specific populations including youth, older adults, women, racial and ethnic minorities, and veterans.Projects should draw upon cutting-edge education, knowledge transfer, or social marketing models and must include analytic plans for the assessment of program efficacy and plans for adoption and sustained implementation in other settings.
|Federal Grant Title:||Education Research in Sleep Health and Sleep-Circadian Biology (R25)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-098|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center on Sleep Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 01, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 01, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jan 13, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 13, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Mar 04, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Multidisciplinary Approaches to HIV-Associated Comorbidities and Prioritizing Intervention...
- • Using Syndemics to Understand HLBS Disease Emergence and Progression in People with HIV (P...
- • Emergency Awards: RADx-rad Predicting Viral-Associated Inflammatory Disease Severity in Ch...
- • Hybrid Effectiveness-Implementation Trials for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Diseases in t...
- • Implementation Research to Improve Case Finding, Cascade Screening, and Treatment for Fami...
- • Ancillary Studies in Clinical Trials (R01)
- • Opportunity PA-08-021
- • Research Demonstration and Dissemination Grants (R18)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...