Egg Safety Regulatory Program Standards Development (U18)
The summary for the Egg Safety Regulatory Program Standards Development (U18) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food and Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Egg Safety Regulatory Program Standards Development (U18): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is being issued to announce the availability of a cooperative agreement to be awarded under Limited Competition. This cooperative agreement is intended to advance efforts to improve the national egg safety programs through 1. Conducting an egg regulatory program self-assessment including a review of State egg laws and regulations in comparison to the current federal egg safety laws and regulations; 2. Developing and implementing an agreement and protocol for sharing egg regulatory inspections and information between States and the FDA; 3. Identifying gaps and areas of improvement between Federal and State egg programs and providing recommendations for national egg regulatory program standards for States.
|Federal Grant Title:||Egg Safety Regulatory Program Standards Development (U18)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food and Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-16-040|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 2, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 2, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 14, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 14, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 1, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State government agencies with egg safety regulatory programs
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Martin Bernard
Grant Management Specialist
Food and Drug Administration 240-402-7592
- More Grants from the Food and Drug Administration
- • Development of Standard Core Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) and Endpoints (UG3/UH3 C...
- • Renewal-Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (U01) Cl...
- • Smoking Machine Adaptor Design Project for ENDS, Cigars, and Heated Tobacco Products (UC2)...
- • CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (...
- • Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional