Elder Justice Innovation Grants
The summary for the Elder Justice Innovation Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Elder Justice Innovation Grants: The purpose of the Elder Justice Innovation Grants program is to support the development and advancement of new and emerging issues related to elder justice. Funded projects will contribute to the improvement of the field of elder abuse prevention and intervention at large, such as by developing materials, programs, etc that can be widely disseminated and/or replicated, or by establishing and/or contributing to the evidence-base of knowledge. For FY 2016, the following have been identified as priority areas: self-neglect, abuse in guardianship, elder abuse forensic centers, and elder abuse in Indian Country.
|Federal Grant Title:||Elder Justice Innovation Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2016-ACL-AOA-EJIG-0168|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Elder Abuse Prevention Interventions Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2016 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Apr 19, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 19, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 20, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,850,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Stephanie Whittier Eliason
Administration for Community Living 202-795-7360
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program