Elephant Mountain Archaeological Project
The summary for the Elephant Mountain Archaeological Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Elephant Mountain Archaeological Project: This Project is a continuation of the CESU agreement which was originally established in August 2005 which provided for the archaeological survey in the Black Rock Desert-High Rock Emigrant Trails National Conservation Area, located in Washoe and Humboldt counties, northwest Nevada. The project provides further information about prehistoric hunter-gatherer use of the region and further archaeological research of the earliest inhabitants of the Great Basin. This modification is to extend closing date for applications to 06/22/2010, as well as move back anticipated start date to August 2010.
|Federal Grant Title:||Elephant Mountain Archaeological Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00087|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 17, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 22, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands