Emergency Countermeasure Dispensing Staffing Plan
The summary for the Emergency Countermeasure Dispensing Staffing Plan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Emergency Countermeasure Dispensing Staffing Plan: The purpose of the program is to fund a nationally recognized community volunteer and support organization to develop plans to recruit, train, and maintain volunteers. These volunteers would support the state and local public health agencies during a dispensing campaign. The awarded organization should develop an exportable model with transferrable plans and toolkits that can be disseminated to other community organizations for their consideration and use. This program addresses the "Healthy People 2010" focus area(s) of: Education and Community-Based Programs; and Public Health Infrastructure. Measurable outcomes of the program will be in alignment with the following goal from the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA): Strategic Goal 2, Public Health
|Federal Grant Title:||Emergency Countermeasure Dispensing Staffing Plan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TP10-1002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Public Health Emergency Preparedness|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Universities Colleges Research institutions Hospitals Community-based organizations Faith-based organizations Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations Alaska Native health corporations Urban Indian health organizations Tribal epidemiology centers State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a letter from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office grants Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement
- • Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) Cooperative Agreement for All-Hazards Publi...
- • Building Capacity of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Response Systems in the Paci...
- • Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers
- • OPHR-NR-C
- • Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90
- • Planning and Development of Regional Surveillance Collaboratives
- • Public Health Emergency Response (PHER)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2