Emerging Global Leader Award (K43 Independent Clinical Trial Required)
The summary for the Emerging Global Leader Award (K43 Independent Clinical Trial Required) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Emerging Global Leader Award (K43 Independent Clinical Trial Required): This is a reissue of the Emerging Global Leader Program (K43) to align with the clinical trials policy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Emerging Global Leader Award (K43 Independent Clinical Trial Required)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-19-051|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.113, 93.121, 93.172, 93.242, 93.313, 93.398, 93.853, 93.989|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 4th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 4th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||November 2nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||November 2nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 10th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 2nd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Only non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) in Low- or Middle-Income Countries are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. Please see funding announcement for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...