Empowering Women through Entrepreneurship in Tunisia
The summary for the Empowering Women through Entrepreneurship in Tunisia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Near East Affairs Assistance Coordination, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Empowering Women through Entrepreneurship in Tunisia: The Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) program in the Department of State's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, Office of Assistance Coordination (NEA/AC) announces a Notice of Funding Opportunity that will increase the inclusion of women in social, political, and economic life in Tunisia through the empowerment of female entrepreneurs and the promotion of women-owned-businesses.
|Federal Grant Title:||Empowering Women through Entrepreneurship in Tunisia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Near East Affairs Assistance Coordination|
|Grant Categories:||Business and Commerce Community Development Employment Labor and Training Other Regional Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NEAAC-ACMEPI-16-009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Middle East Partnership Initiative|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2016 Applications must be time stamped be|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2016 Applications must be time stamped be|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Empowerment of female entrepreneurs and the promotion of women-owned-businesses in Tunisia.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include U.S. or foreign non-profit organizations; for-profit organizations; private institutions of higher education, public or state institutions of higher education; public international organizations; and small businesses with function and regional experience in the areas of civil society strengthening, women's empowerment, entrepreneurship, or economic advocacy in the MENA region.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Empowering Women through Entrepreneurship in Tunisia
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
Near East Affairs - Assistance Coordination 703-875-5117
- More Grants from the Near East Affairs Assistance Coordination
- • Encouraging Marginalized Voices in the Lebanese Political Process
- • MEPI Local Grants Annual Program Statement
- • Student Leaders Program
- • Access to Justice and Community Security
- • Supporting Civil Society in Bahrain