Enabling Technologies for Advanced Combustion Systems
The summary for the Enabling Technologies for Advanced Combustion Systems grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enabling Technologies for Advanced Combustion Systems: Applications are being sought for applied research projects to develop enabling technology that address challenges with advanced combustion, to include two technology pathways:(1) pressurized oxy-combustion and (2) chemical looping combustion.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enabling Technologies for Advanced Combustion Systems|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0001543|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fossil Energy Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2016 See Section IV E. "Submission Dates|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2016 See Section IV E. "Submission Dates|
|Posted Date:||May 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Oct 18, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III "Eligibility Information"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contract Specialist Janet S. Laukaitis 412-386-5173
National Energy Technology Laboratory 304-285-4084
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 an...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 C...
- • Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-...
- • Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed...