Engaging Under-Served Students on USFWS Refuges.
The summary for the Engaging Under-Served Students on USFWS Refuges. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Engaging Under-Served Students on USFWS Refuges.: This modification is to continue to implement a three part program to engage underserved students on San Diego National Wildlife Refuge Complex. This includes surrounding schools, YMCAâ¿¿s and Phi Beta Sigma communities nearby the Refuges.
|Federal Grant Title:||Engaging Under-Served Students on USFWS Refuges.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00282|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 15, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 15, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 16, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$52,077|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$52,077|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$52,077|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- AO Deetta Gibbons 760-591-0959
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)