Enhanced HIV/AIDS Surveillance for Perinatal Prevention
The summary for the Enhanced HIV/AIDS Surveillance for Perinatal Prevention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhanced HIV/AIDS Surveillance for Perinatal Prevention: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "HIV/AIDS Surveillance for Perinatal Prevention." $1,800,000 will be available in fiscal year 2006 to fund approximately 20 awards. The purpose of this program is to provide funds to target and follow the process toward maximal reduction of perinatal HIV transmission. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is April 1, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhanced HIV/AIDS Surveillance for Perinatal Prevention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PS06-607|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus Syndrome (AIDS) Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 13, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Dec 21, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 21, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 15, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$180,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following states or their bona fide agents are eligible to apply: California; Chicago; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia; Florida; Georgia; Houston; Illinois; Los Angeles; Louisiana; Maryland; New Jersey; New York; New York City; Pennsylvania; Philadelphia; Puerto Rico; South Carolina; and Texas.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS
Phone: 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)
- • National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
- • Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA)
- • ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement
- • Morbidity and Risk Behavior Surveillance
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2