Environmental Education Training Program
The summary for the Environmental Education Training Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Education Training Program: The purpose of the Environmental Education Training Program is to deliver environmental education training and long-term support to education professionals across the U.S. in the development and delivery of environmental education and training programs and studies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Education Training Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-EE-16-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Environmental Education Training Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 9, 2016 See Section IV of the funding opportu|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 9, 2016 See Section IV of the funding opportu|
|Posted Date:||Mar 16, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 16, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 8, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$11,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the funding opportunity announcement for details about eligibility.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION TRAINING PROGRAM
- Grant Announcement Contact
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
ATTN: Javier Araujo
WJ Clinton North, Room 1426
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20460
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors