Environmental Management within the Framework of Economic Growth
The summary for the Environmental Management within the Framework of Economic Growth grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Paraguay, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Management within the Framework of Economic Growth: The Embassy of the United States of America in Paraguays Public Diplomacy (PD) section is pleased to announce an open competition for assistance awards through this Request for Proposals (RFP). PD invites not-for profit/non-governmental organizations in Paraguay to submit proposals for educating and encouraging local audiences and organizations to become active in issues regarding global and local environmental challenges via a regional environmental and conservation conference that would bring together key decision makers to discuss the management of natural resources within the framework of economic development and growth. Public Diplomacy Asuncion will have approximately up to $50,000 per award.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Management within the Framework of Economic Growth|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Paraguay|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PRMPD-14-GR-001-WHA-07152014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Public Diplomacy Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 5, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 5, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 15, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 15, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 4, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$45,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to not-for-profit organizations subject to 501 (c) (3) of the tax code or similar statutes in the Republic of Paraguay. Direct funding for non-U.S. entities is available under this announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Darren Beltran
PD Grants and Program Assistant
U.S. Mission to Paraguay 703-516-1988
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Embassy Banjul PAS Annual Program Statement
- • U.S. Embassy Australia FY20 Annual Program Statement
- • Small Grants Program for Leading English Program in Kyushu, Japan
- • U.S. Embassy Prague - Small Grants Program - FY20 round1
- • U.S. Consulate Fukuoka PAS Annual Program Statement
- • DanceMotion USA Organizer in Kinshasa
- • U.S. Embassy Mali Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
- • Statement of Interest - Trafficking in Persons
- More Grants from the US Mission to Paraguay
- • U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Para...
- • U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Competition, Paraguay.
- • English language micro-scholarships for disadvantaged but outstanding undergraduate studen...
- • Breaking the Cycle - Formalize and Succeed
- • Breaking the Cycle - Girl's and Women's Empowerment