Evidence Based Laboratory Medicine: Qualtiy/Performance Measure Evaluation
The summary for the Evidence Based Laboratory Medicine: Qualtiy/Performance Measure Evaluation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Evidence Based Laboratory Medicine: Qualtiy/Performance Measure Evaluation: The purpose of the program is to evaluate clinical laboratory practice by identifying evidence-based laboratory medicine quality/performance measures associated with the pre- and post-analytic stages of the total testing process, and to identify and address gaps and opportunities for improvement consistent with national health care priorities to improve public health.
|Federal Grant Title:||Evidence Based Laboratory Medicine: Qualtiy/Performance Measure Evaluation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CI07-710|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Laboratory Training, Evaluation, and Quality Assurance Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 17, 2007|
|Posted Date:||May 18, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 18, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 16, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants-CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories-f...
- • Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics, CSELS and DLPSS
- • Improving Waived Testing Performance and Outcomes through Partnerships
- • Use of a Medical Data Warehouse in a Laboratory Quality Improvement Initiative that Links ...
- • Reduction of Hemolysis in Specimens from Patients in Emergency Departments: Evaluation of ...
- • Improvement of Laboratory Testing and Services in the United States
- • Initiative to Integrate Clinical Laboratories into Public Health Testing
- • Developing an Agenda for Laboratory Practice Research Based on the 2007 Institute: Managin...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2