Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve
The summary for the Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve: See attached document for additional information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00080|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 18th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 18th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$280,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$280,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$95,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 18th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Erica Cordeiro 907-644-3315
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...