Expanding Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Refugees
The summary for the Expanding Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Refugees grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Expanding Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Refugees: Expanding Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Refugees
|Federal Grant Title:||Expanding Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Refugees|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CK12-120705CONT16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 10, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 10, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 30, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-CK12-1207: Expanding Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Refugees (IOM). The funding level for this cooperative agreement for FY 2016 is anticipated to be $4,000,000 based on availability of funds.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2